Bad dealers be like

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 22, 2014.

1. "Ill be there in 5 minutes"-Half way there-"Can you bring a baggie?"Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. "My bad man scale must be off."Sent from DEA Headquarters

3. "Yo bro, be around in half hour"Two hours later, radio silence. Gotta love it!Sent from my anus.

4. Hey man heres 1.5 grams ill get you the rest tommarow

5. Bad dealers be like, "Damn bro I forgot yo shit."

6. Worst one. "Yea bro, 5 minutes". As I'm still sitting there 45 minutes later. In his fuckin driveway.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bad dealers be like.. Oh you need an 8th, yea come through *arrives at dealers house, but no answer for 1hr+*Motherfucker you're in your house what's taking so long?!

8. #48 SpungeBong, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    that fucking one time dealer who got you mindblowing good shit once and then never ever gets back to you again

"next weekend man I promise"

"next weekend man I swear"

"definitely got ya for next weekend dude honest"

"nah man not growing anymore, got rid of everything, I'm done"

then one month later: "you interested man? got a few oz here ready to go" followed by the above shit over and over.

I swear this guy just smokes his own stash like crazy, gets paranoid and then stops dealing, only to start the cycle again a month later. I would have given up if it wasn't some of the best bud I'd smoked for cheap, which is prob why he's smoking it all himself. what a fucking cock tease lmao.

EDIT: oh and one time apparently he did actually have it but I bought a shitload from someone else like a day before and didn't have the cash :mad:

9. "I sell eggs for $4.75/dozen"

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. "Imma kll you" and you're not sure if he means call or kill Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. #51 SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    [quote name="Big Juice" post="19392805" timestamp="1390503073"]"I sell eggs for $4.75/dozen"Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] fuck them eggsSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I seriously said this to myself as I read the title lolol.

13. Lmao one time this fool who was a country boy was like, "oh i ain't got no bud, but i'm selling thse here watermelons for $2 a pop...Nigga had a trailer FULL of watermelons,.. must have been nearly 500 melons dude... I was like... i just want some buddha...sent from underneath my balls

14. That's when you learn not to ask the fruit guys any bud.

15. BDBL > "Gimme the money and i'll go get it."

16. "50 an eighth"

17. [quote name="TinTizzy" post="19398353" timestamp="1390581063"]"50 an eighth"[/quote]Eighth here is $55-$60 so I'd love my dealer to say that Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

yup bad dealers...i paid 50 in like 96 and dank is even more common now

19. BDBL- It's already ground up :mellow: