Bad deal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ADIV, Feb 26, 2011.

1. I'm bummed out y'all. I tried hitting up my dealer the other day, and he didn't answer. So I figured; "no big deal, he gets frustrated with people and stops answering his phone all the time." and didn't think much of it.

I tried calling him again two days later to no avail. I called him a total of 4 times throughout the week, and he never answered. This made me worry a bit. We're pretty good friends, and I found it odd that he would ignore me for a whole week.

I finally saw him the other day, and asked him what's up. Turns out, some punk wore a wire on his ass almost 4 months ago and he was arrested last week.

They found some pills on him (What kind, I don't know) and confiscated his phone. So now he's looking at 8-10 years for conspiracy to deliver and possession of illegal substance.

It's always fun to have a good friend locked up, right? :(

2. That's fucking horse shit man, sorry to hear about your friend. Snitches are fucked, I hate them all. Fuck most are little bitches that can't handle possible jail time that's usually under a year, and end up ruining lives, which is fucked, because they are the retards that got themselves caught in the first place.

3. I know man. And the worst part is that my friend talked to the cops about it, and the snitches don't even get any benefit out of ratting people out. The cops just guilt trip them into doing it. Fucking bastards. This is why you should never trust anyone

4. thats crazy, this is why i dont mess with pills anymore

5. I'd say this is more of why you shouldn't sell drugs. Sure you can blame it on the snitch but honestly your friend was selling illegal pills and i'm sure he knew every risk associated with it. I do feel sorry for your friend, but if he has been selling these pills for over a year then its bound to happen. Moral of this story don't sell drugs.

6. If people listened to your advice, how would we be able to smoke? I think the moral of the story is, "Don't get caught." :bongin:

7. Snitches get stitches.

I hope that for your friend he ends up with a lesser of evil charge. They will call it the worst case but after all the legal stuff is done hopefully it isn't as bad.

But let this be a lesson, know your clients. You don't have to serve every Joe, Henry or Bob that there is out there.