bad deal went worse

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mr.roller, Jun 25, 2008.

1. well my guy is in new york and i needed some smoke

but couldnt find no one so this girl says she can sell me some and im like thank god since ive been out fo at least 2 weeks so i say i want a half and shes like ok well she says ill be back in 30 min

five and half hours later she comes back and im pissed becasue imlike fuck
    im like give me my smoke and ill be on my way she gives me a little under a half
    so im like this isnt right but im like fuck it im not going to say nothing cause i wanted the weed

so i get offf of work and drive home like a maniac im doing 90 in a 65 cause i want to go home i look in my mirror and see nothing but red and blue and im like fuck cause i have my weed in my pocket he comes up to my window and knocks and like sir role your windows down so i did asks me for my license and registration and insurance card so i give him it he comes back and asks me why im going so fast im like im going home sir he says sure you are asks me to step out and put my hands on the hood he finds my weed and im like well here it goes and hes like what is this im like 45 dollars worth of weed he starts laughing and says get out of here and doesnt give me my weed but i see him yesterday and he winks at me

now thats fucked up

2. Did you wink back?

3. The cops wanted to get high. Lol, that sucks for you though. I'd be pissed but then again I'd be happy that I didn't get a more harsh punishment. Think of it as a get out of jail free card.

4. Lesson learned. don't speed with weed.

5. I'd say thats a bad deal turned worse TURNED REALLY FUCKING AWESOME.

Could have ended a lot worse if the cop was an asshole. You're lucky you got away with just having your weed taken.

6. haha he winked cause he smoked all yo shit dude!

7. your the smart guy going 90

why did he just tell you to step out of the car and search you without reason? what did u do wrong

8. fo rul:smoke:

9. My thoughts exactly.
    Nice links you got in your sig also man.

10. Man, that blows.

I wonder if the piggy smoked your ganja?

11. perhaps he knew you got ripped off haha fuckin stoner cop :smoking:

12. haha weord:smoking:

13. haha thats funny and fucked up at the same time, but at least you got home safely. He could have done things a lot worse then just taking your bud, Did he give you a ticket or anything for speeding??

14. at least it wasnt waisted:rolleyes:

15. my friend had a cop take his weed and he got really mad saying it wasnt right that the cop took it and probably smoked it. I told him that if i ever got pulled over with a sac i hope the cop takes it and doesnt punish me. Way better than losing the weed n e ways and also getting in trouble with the po.

16. no i didnt walk back but i did kinda smile

and i live in a small town kinda and im pretty well known around town

and yea i know he went and smoked but i found some better weed and alot more for less so ithis time i put in my fuse box in my engine and it didnt burn or nothing rode all nice and safe like

and yea so its all good man at least i didnt go to jail over it so thats a plus besides im high right now

17. wat a bull shit story, thers no way a cop would let u go for going 90 miles per hour in a 65 mile per hour zone, do u think ur stories make u look cool? u faggot

18. Ok, I hate to be a buzz kill/grammar nazi, but why is it so hard to use punctuation??

Also, why can't you just go the speed limit? Why would two cops pull you over and let you go both times?

19. Lol, was he winking because of the ganj.........??????

20. Reason: His stories are fictional