Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanKnStickyy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Parents gone all day, Low gas, No money, No weed. What a wasted day :/

2. So do something

3. I have many. I just want to smoke today. It's been a while since I last have.

4. and since you said you have no bud, you need to get some money, do you have a job, or do you still live on your parents account

5. Well your parents are away soooo you could always make some money as an interent chat whore lol

6. If I were you, Reality Kings would be in the near future.

7. rub one out i promise it will feel good

8. listen to some tunes,play video games,sit on grasscity :D i dont know man. you dont need to be baked just to have a good day though :)

9. Go outside and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You might even meet up with a friend who has some of this marijuana you are fiending for.

10. i got some gas... enough money... no weed, but i cud get some......but i dont want to put in the effort

11. First world problems...

12. Dude Bro. Wanna hear about a Bad Day? My paint job for my car is gunna cost me a grand, and i have a $400 speeding ticket, AND the car that my car rolled into was a Hertz Rental so i have to pay 400 bucks to pay for that also... i was planning on moving out within the next couple weeks..

13. at first :eek: :mad: let me smoke you out bro :smoke: :D Thank me later :smoking:

14. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg2atgzQDM0[/ame]