Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushblazer, May 14, 2011.

1. So i guess im reachin out to my blades today cause i had probly the worst day ive ever had in my life.
    I first found out my grandma has another tumor so she is dying sonner than we thought and secondly i got robbed today.
    Not only did the bastard steal 180 from me he pulled a shotgun on me from his car. Anyways im just at a loss for any resemblance of clear thinking so if anyone has anything not violent and that would help id appreciate cause i feel like im getting to the end of my rope with what I can handle in my life.

2. Life is always hard, never easy. You're still alive, keep kicking.

3. Sorry to hear about your Grandma, just make sure you get all the time you can while you can. And don't sweat it about the dick that robbed you. Karma's a bitch and it will come back to bite him in the ass.

4. Hey. I'm new but I wanted to say how sorry I am about your day and all. Please try to think positively, even in really bad times like this. You did NOT get shot and that's worth WAY more than $180!!! I wish it had not happened to you, but realize that it could have been so much worse.
    About your grandmother. I am truly sorry, and you, she and your whole family will be in my prayers. I've been with several people and their families through the dying process and the thing that helped the survivors most was knowing that they had spent quality time with their loved ones before the end. It can be a blessing that you are in a position to be there for her when she needs you. Do and say everything you feel in showing how much you love her. Do what you can to make her comfortable and happy. If you are a person of faith, pray for her passing to be easy and quick. Most of all, just spend time with her. It is something that is hard to do, but it can end up making all the difference in helping her pass, you to grieve and heal, and may be some of the most memorable time you ever spent together.
    I don't know if any of that helped; I hope so. Know that someone "out there" is praying for you and that you CAN and will get through this.

5. When your down.....Get fucking pumped up! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! YOUR A MO-FUCKING STONER! AINT NO ONE GUNNA MESS WIT YOU! FIND THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND SHOVE SHOTTY IN HIS ASS AND FUCKIN USE HIS BELLYBUTTON AS A MO-FUCKIN ASHTRAY! as for your grandma......best of luck to her...

6. I appreciate all the advise and support i just need to fuckin slow my brain down my thoughts are racin right now and i cant see straight. And the guy that jacked me will get his karma cause karmas a bitch when ur friends are marines and don't tolerate crack heads stealing from their friends and breaking into their house.

7. Damn man that seems like a terrible day, dnt worry about no $180. Stay strong, smoke bud and just be thankful to god that u didn't get shot. I'll be praying for your grandma, hopefully she's had a nice long enjoyable life. I just found out that glaucoma is in my family genes because my grandpa and his grandpa got it and my mums starting to get it so I guess I'm next. Don't worry stoner buddy life can be shitty at times but don't let it get you down. Peace :p

8. Hey dude, im sorry to hear about ur grandma, as for urself, keep ur head up. Life is life. You cant really change the things that are happening. If i were you i would reach up to god and say thanks that u werent shot. Fuck the $180 man. Life goes on. Ull het the money back sooner or later. Good luck man. Best wishes to ur grandma

9. now you have a good story to tell!