Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Day : (

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adawg, Sep 30, 2005.

1. i got good ammount of sleep to get ready for today, ate big breakfest and came to school, where i took equivlent to 9 vikadin, made me feel sick with no real good effects, then took some hydro-morphone
    during 2nd period had to run out of class and throw up b4 making it to the bathroom
    then 4th period ran outa class throwing up right when i opneded the door, for some strange reason my barf was green which was weird cuase i didnt eat anything green,so my teacher sent me to the nurse office even though i said i was fine, then i told the nurse i ate some bad food and got to lay down during 4th then so i bone out at lunch at 6ht period and smoke some poeple out hopeing herb will do the trick
    well i felt pretty good but threw up once again this time still green so i threw up on the tollet seat to see why it was green, it looked like lil green spunageish stuff
    well then after that i go to my friends house and get a call
    from my friend whos mom is a nurse and come to find out the green was becuase there was no more food in my stomach and i was throwing up vile or somehthing from my liver....so now its all natural for adawg, only weed and shrooms for me, but i still feel a lil fucked up from today but alot better

2. Ok, you took way too much shit. That was kinda dumb, but that does suck man. Hope you're ok.

3. that blows, btw its not "vile" its "bile", just so you know, I bet that puke burned like a mofo coming out

4. yea, sounds like u took too much to me, vikes r no good anyways, u gotta take a lot for it to affect u, get som percocet...or even better som oxy, you'll feel real good then...lol

5. Fuck pills, homie.

6. fuck oath dude.
    I been smoking for around 7 years,
    never tempted to try anything else, dont even drink much booze.

Smoke weed!!!!!!!

7. ferrets are the shit

8. Its Vicoden. Anyways taking vicoden after eating alot of food is going to make you sick, becuase when you are prescribed it by the doc the instructions are to take it on an empty stomach.

All vicoden is is tylenol and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is what gives you the high, but it can also make a person easily sick.

9. Wait till you get home to pop the pills then blaze and enjoy getting super bent, DUh

I was always high in school but never sloppy, you gotta prioritize

10. All natural is a good choice bro.