bad day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Manny_, Feb 28, 2008.

1. well yeah i waited 10hrs yesterday for a dude to reup and he never did, told me that the guy who was bringin it isnt leavin till morning instead, so i spent rest of the day lookin for some, found some dude sellin so we bought 3.5gs from him, hes new to dealin him n his gf do it there about 17 well thought we had a scale and we said no so he said iight come with me so one of my friends went with him, friend comes back with this bud and i told him this doesnt look like 3.5 grams, well he said that the dealer had no scale and jus picked 1 bud put it in a bag and claimed it to be 3.5 well yeah we went and weighed it and it was 1.0 grams exactly so yeah we call this dude 3 times no answer 4th someone answers but they say he isnt home, 30min later we go knocking on his door his mother answers and said hes with his gf she'll tell him to call me, well yeah he doesnt so i call my friend who knows him and he told that dude that he owed us he said he didnt but then we told him how much he gave us he said he would prolly replace it or jus give us some money.

this dudes in school right now and wont be home till like 5 so im out of weed until then,

2. this is why you buy from people you know. are you 18 man? i suggest a grammar refresher course.

3. sounds like u got ripped off, thats why u dont buy from kids. their unreliable and will TRY and rip you off if u let them.

4. sounds like its your fault to me. how did you mistake 1g for 3.5g?