bad day

Discussion in 'General' started by codymcgee, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Ok my ol lady is a spoiled bitch that goes off on me when everything doesn't go her way and I'm out of money...but I do have lots of beer and a fat $20 sack of schwag

So here's my plan.. I'm gonna turn my phone off so she can't call me anymore tonight..then drink lots of beer and smoke lots of bud untill tomorrow comes. anyone with me?

2. i guess thatll work man...party away

3. Yea, I had a bad day too, my pain meds aren't working and my whole leg now hurts after my knee surgery yesterday and I've been puking!

But at least you have herb man.. I can't even leave my house :(

cheers to shitty days dude!

4. yeah,,,i have no bud,,,,its icy as fuck, and i have too drive to about an hour too get anything that i would wanna smoke. but i ve got a carton of nog commin my way, and ive got some spice rum. so im gonna watch a movie and destroy that liter of nog and rum. later ya'll

5. That sucks dude..I know how you feel..My leg is fucked up too and has been since I broke my knee a few years ago.

hope you feel better.

6. Thanks man, my knee has been fucked up for 7 years, I'm just NOW getting the surgery, once this one is fixed, I need to get the other one operated on..

never do field hockey, EVER. :p