Bad day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mangoskunk, Feb 26, 2012.

1. So today I received some awful news, my cannabis dealer stopped selling. Now I don't know many stoners but there is one possibly two connections that might work, but it's a long shot. So right now I'm pretty much screwed. Any advice GrassCity? Also this is my first post so hello, I am Mangoskunk.

2. Hey! What's up?

Get out dude, go to some nightclubs, hit up band venues (The Music Farm here is always crawling with dealers practically forcing shit on you).

Or you could consider growing. I know it seems taboo and very intimidating, but it's easy to get started, and rewarding to get good. Check out some of the growing forums. It's up there ^^^ Under Cultivation.

In the mean time, chill, take a T-Break (tolerance break) and enjoy life :)

3. Not much, how about you man?
    But I do have maybe 1-2 grams left. Should I blaze up or save it? It's a strain called Moby Dick.

4. Same.

Idk, it's your decision. I'd probably save it for a nice friendly get-together with the bros or to smooth over a relation with a new connect.

Try to smoke out some friends who have steady connects and see if they can get you in with their guy (or gal).

But yeah, you deserve to toke up a little after a bad day :)

5. Not much, how about you man?
    But I do have maybe 1-2 grams left. Should I blaze up or save it? It's a strain called Moby Dick.

6. Good ideas, I'll definetly save some to enjoy with a friend.

7. damn that sucks. One of my dealers just got busted I believe. But he was selling mad amounts of unmentionables as well.

As above, go out to clubs and ask for that green. But personally I think you could get jacked the fuck up that way. So I'd ask a couple of yours friends and shit.

8. Hey my friend how's it going?Sorry to hear about your situation.May the bud find you on this journey.

9. Definetly sucks man, the one maybe two other connects I know are a pain in the ass. And are both far, as well as sketchy.

10. Another one bites the dust...And turns to the City in time of need :D

11. Set a tent up outside your local headshop with a deer cam and everything, and wait for stoners to come in looking for peices most of them might be underage so you can hook them up with the peice in exchange for a connect, and the deer cam is for when you sleep so you can get them on camera so next time you can find em.

What you'll need :
    tent
    deercam
    Beard always helps
    420 shirt
    food
    Warning: This will require alot of time and you will need to take off of work

12. Thanks MandalaSmoker, good vibes!

13. Your welcome my friend.Sow how's the search going?I know you'll find something soon.You should expect to be high within the next 24 hours.

14. Haha ive found a great possible connect already! Just have to get passed the new dealer phase.