Bad day? Here's to a better night...

Discussion in 'General' started by xsaqzw, Sep 18, 2008.

1. To anyone else that has had a fucked up day today let this thread be for you. I'm sippin on some tussionex and smoking a few bowls to help ease the pain. Here's to hoping all of our troubles will be fixed soon...

2. you're freakin out

mannnnnnnn

3. this day will only get better if you gimme some of that weed youz puffin on haha... nothing tops off a shit day more than everyone u contact telling you... "sorry man, i cant find anything" or the worst "im dry"

4. Whooo, I'm sober.

-_-

5. I had a pretty lame day too. I feel ya.

6. ive had a fucked up month, lost some friends two of them killed them selves with not a word to me didnt say anything to hint to it, & one of my friends was hit by a car & is now paralyzed :(... Im on a T break untill this friday so I didn't smoke during all this horrible madness, Havent had a lick of liquor since I have also been taking a break from beer.. SO fucking stressful, im sick of all the shit (& I also cuffed off my dealer for a close friend he was suppose to pay me today but he didnt so now my name is looking bad to my dealer FUCK) :mad:

7. Horrible day. I had to help my recent ex move her stuff out of my house... tell me that's a fun experience.

I'm out of liquor, weed, cough medication, illicit prescriptions... even dip. I think I have a cigar, though, so I can't complain.

8. wow... get the fuck outta here dude. thats EXACTLY why my day has been so shitty. had to help the ex get all her shit outta here.. along with telling her she cannot take my shit as well, which she tried to do alot... pissed me off... and im outta weed, liquor, cigarettes, dip, and anything else that will help. oh well... another night of boredom