Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad conditions in ct

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MentholMatt, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Man, Halloween is pretty much canceled here in Connecticut. Snow storm over the weekend (record breaking for this time of year.) The leaves weren't off the trees yet so tree limbs and branches are down everywhere..powerlines down and no one has power. Might not Have power for over a week. Obama already signed a document for Connecticut being in a state of crisis right now. Sorry for Shitty typing, but I'm at my aunts house who has a generator and I'm on a crappy Dell iPad. Anyway, that's a little bit of my life right now.. Sucks, but were trying to keep a good attitude with things. Can't even have coffee in the morning 8( stay high peace out guys!

2. man it really sucks to here about all you guys on the eastcoast without power n stuff too...stay warm.

3. Stay safe and try to keep warm, man! A good attitude is important...it'll get better :)

4. Really sucks, hope you're ok! My mom lives in MA and theyre not expecting to have power back til tomorrow at the earliest. She's a teacher tho so at least she prob gets work off for the week lol. Keep safe!

5. thanks everyone. About to go home to the dark cold house. Wish me luck! I will respond to the thread when power comes back. Peace everyone.