Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Bad Company 2 or Modern Warfare 2 with poll

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Stoogemeister, May 11, 2010.

1. Get both, there both fucking awesome as fuck. MW2 is high speed and crazy ash fuck, bad comapany 2 is realistic and strategic as fuck.

But shit, i would just save my money and get red dead redemption, cant fucking wait for that shit :hello:

2. hah. Ive always thought the exact opposite.

3. In 6 months they are pumping out another call of duty.

4. That's exactly what i said? :confused: 6 months isn't a "few" months.

5. Why spend $60 for a game now(and a map pack) when in 6 months there is going to be a new and improved one? Unless your not into WW1 games, but still MW2 isn't very good in my opinion, too many hackers. I'll even edit my post for you and correct "few".

6. Activision needs to leave CoD making to Infinity Ward, for real. On a sidenote, I'd say MW2, I can play that game for hours on end man, nothin' like chillin' with a bong and some CoD imo. Sadly my xbox got red rings *tear*

7. In my opinion, BC2 slaps the hell out of MW2. The best way to enjoy BC2 is to get into a good clan or have a good selection of people that you can play with and talk to on Vent. That way, you can build your squad effectively and communicate/use strategy.

8. I voted bfbc2. Mw2 is about as fun as watching paint dry.

Consider killzone 2 and uncharted 2 if you dont have them. At this point you might be able to get both for the price of bfbc2 or mw2.

9. Send that shit in if your on warrenty man

10. Hey TS, why not use that money on a Gamefly account and rent both to try out for a while?

I voted for MW2 but I have not played BC2.

11. Both are great games but BC2 never got that repetitive feel that MW2 did for me afterI played it for a few months. That and the fact that BC2 is consistent with releases of new (and did I mention, free?) maps/skins as DLC.