Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad bud or just old?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MyBusDriverYells, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Sometimes i pick up a sack of reg (dont hate i dont have a lot of money all the time) and i can tell when it is shit but sometimes bud like this makes me wonder if it was once danky in it's life cycle. Could be just the fact i have a galaxy s3 everyone tha see's my bud pics always tells me how badass the focus is. 1377725061104.jpg

2. I have another i deleted showing lots of hairs up close but to the naked eye i wouldnt notice.

3. Looks kind of skanky.

4. looks like some old Mexico brick,thats been sitting around somewhere for maybe a few years,in mass quantity.

5. Not hatin OP, jus looks like some decent brick weed. Was prolly growin in large quantities n not really takin care of........vac packed n shipped out to make em money

6. Yeah looks like mids. If it had seeds in it then i would say its mexican brick.

7. Tru. But thats like the only reg here.

8. I got love for ya OP
    can't hate against a man for his situation. I smoke regs at times, I enjoy switching it up. Moneys funny these days having epilepsy with no health insurance.

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It doesn't look to bad, looks like it would get the job done, I've seen worse 

10. That's gotta suck especially w/o the insurance, sorry to hear that. But yes it is good to mix it up, I would have tried for better bud if i could however. One of those "get it and go." kinda deals.

11. Definitely outdoor grown mexi weed. Not dirt but definitely schwag.

I'd smoke it if it gets me high. Just take out all the seeds before you smoke it lol.

12. Looks like mid range mids to me. Could even be high mids. Depends on the smoke of them and the seed content. I've had decent mids with tons of seeds, doesn't really denote the quality. Well it does in a way, but it's not the only indicator.