Bad Boys For Life.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Me an My Husband Watch This Last Night. Has anyone ever Seen it before Yet? It is the Third One in the Series maybe the Last Movie idk. It was Very Good tho.
    an the Villain in the Movie was a Woman tho idk her Name but She Train Her Son to be a Hitman an She a Crime Boss.
    It was Cool ASLL. I Enjoy the Movie alot!!!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. YES! I loved it!!!!

Nevada Grown

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I havent seen it yet, just the trailer.

all I'll say is if I was sharing the screen with Big Willy like Martin Lawrence was, i'd have gotten my ass in better shape for filming!

lol.

maybe i'll try to watch that tonight! :)

• Funny Funny x 2

4. Lol Haha Well I didn't Want to be the One To Say it but Yea You Right. You Should Check Out the Movie tho it was Really Good an im Sure You Will Like it :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'll be honest. I wasn't a fan. I didn't like what they did with Martin Lawrence's character. He was such a wuss. He wasn't a Bad Boy.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, it would have been better if Michael Bay directed it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Jan 23rd 2020: @Dizzy... 8 months back !
    Isabel Aretas,(Kate del Castillo) widow of cartel kingpin Benito, escapes from a Mexican prison with the aid of her son Armando. Isabel sends Armando to Miami, tasking him with recovering a substantial stash of money his father Benito had hidden, as well as assassinating the people responsible for his father's arrest and eventual death in prison. Isabel demands that Armando kill Miami detective Mike Lowrey last.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Yea That's Her Name I Think I Heard Of Her Before Anyways She Cool in that Movie
    but Still Gets Owned At The End Lol

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This shitty series of movie is back with another? They must be getting desperate for plots and movies nowadays! Will Smith is a shit actor! Right up there, or down there with Nicholas Cage! WAY overrated and annoying to watch on screen!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Just watched it. Yea martins character sucked in this one. He was fat lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. @BrewsnWeed666 I Thhink You Mention this Movie but I Could Be Wrong...Have You Seen This Movie? Don't Like Into My Spoilers if You Havent tho Friend :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. We talked about it before I think T but I still haven't seen it yet :(:laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Oh Ok Sorry I Must have Forgot Brews. You Might Like the Movie is You Get a Chance to Watch it tho I Think You Should :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. the assassin was will smiths son

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. It's definitely the worst of the trilogy, but Bad Boys has always been a guilty pleasure of mine so I had to watch it. It's not like the first two were deep, cinematic masterpieces either, but even those plots weren't as cringe as this one.

Still... I'll probably watch it again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1