bad boys bad boys

Discussion in 'General' started by jebronys, Jul 4, 2006.

1. sup smokers. What are you going to do when the cops come your way? if your answer is "give up" and "surrender" dont bother posting in this thread.

me personally. Whatever i have on me im going to eat and then i will casually jog in hte other direction the cops are. haha then if they catch up to me and they say what are you doing i tell them just going for my daily jog. dunno if that would work but its worth a try. then again im paranoid and maybe most people would just surrender or "talk there way out of it".

2. well if they're comin after me, then haul ass.. done it once, will do it again.. i'd risk my freedom on tryna get away.. why not? if u were to get booked, then u gonna get booked.. why not instead atleast try to escape?

NOW, if i ha shit on me and they were headin in my direction.. i wouldn't do anythin.. jus play it cool.. they wont stop n search u unless ur doin somethin wrong or u r very suspicious

3. Running fucks you over unless you are gauranteed to get away if I'm not mistaken that's a felony right there. My friend ate a gram blunt when the cops approached his car.

4. this past friday night i was pulled over had my piece on me and was told to come out of my car. i calmly did that and was cool with the cop, he was cool with me and told me to go back into my car and i got away with a warning for having minors with me past midnight

5. fuckin hate hangin out wit kids some times right? lol why cant every1 jsut be legal already??

6. You must hate hanging out with yourself then. :rolleyes:

7. your comment is almost as immature as the person you directed that towards. grow up

8. I sense a storm brewing within this thread...

9. if ya on foot and they see you (some how, I have very secretive smoking spots outside) then run

I don't bring weed or let anyone have weed in my car because just by not stopping at a stop sign fully you can get pulled over and get in big trouble if he smells it.

thats my 2 cents.

10. No, I made my point I am done.

11. what point?

12. The point that hes immature.

13. I think running is immature. You do something wrong and are SCARED to stay and

deal with the consequences screams pussy to me. Most people that run are

uneducated in the legal system anyways. But whatever tickles yer pickle

14. It really depends on the situation, there are times when running' won't work..... And it will only rack up the felony charges, so all you tough guys who think you can out run any police officer..... welll, just watch cops a couple times, so does everyone else. Granted there are people that get away... You just have to have the right situation at hand.

15. Yeah, funny thing is though on Cops the people who are running are always some

idiot that was too stupid and scared to pullover. I watch cops all the time and most

of the times people who ran were only gettin pulled over for a traffic violation. Then

they ask, "why did you run" I don't have a license. <~misdemeanor. Probaly

would've just gotten a ticket when pulled over, then you can still apply your rights

to the situation.