Bad Boys 3

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Nov 8, 2018.

1. I just heard that they are going to make it (even Will Smith and Martin Lawrence said so too) but its not coming out until 2020 tho lol so still a while to wait. Its amazing news tho my husband and I both like the first 2 of them they were really good so I bet this one will be too!

• Winner Winner x 1

2. 22mins and popular

Dizzy can you post these guys a zimmerframe ..lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lol thnx for the reply Vostok but idk what zimmerframe is...

~Toni~

4. Bad Boys 1 is still the real flick. All the others are just trying to catch up.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

5. I'm very proud of you for saying that ...so should your man ...lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Whatcha gonna do ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I've was hearing that there will be 2 more bad boys movies! can't vouch for this just what I've read!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Yea the first was good imo. You don't like the 2nd one tho?

~Toni~

10. I don't hate it, but it was already mainstreamed for the 2000's.
    The original has that 90's feel that carries a lot of weight in my movie book.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Yea and the French guy I can't remember his name (The main villain) is a good actor I have seen in a few other movies too.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yep. that's Tcheky Karyo. He's been good in a lot of stuff since the 80's.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Bad Boys 1 & 2 were both really good imo. I’d like to see a 3. Aren’t Will Smith and Martin Lawrence both over 50 by now? lol. If they weren’t in it I can’t say if I’d like it or not. But if they are, it’d be interesting to see how it plays out because of their age. It seems when most sequels come out this late after the last film they sometimes change the main characters. Just sayin.

I wouldn’t go see it in theaters. I’d wait for Netflix or DVD.

Does anybody go to the movies anymore except teenagers?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1

15. They are both going to be in it still.

And lots of people still go to the movies I work at a movie theatre.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Do you know if they’ll be the main characters? That might be a stupid question, I dunno. It just seems like they might be a little to old to be jumping out of buildings from explosions, running down drug dealers and getting shot at. I dunno, just my opinion. I guess anything’s possible in Hollywood.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Dizzy, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018

Yep they going to be the main characters. They are not as old as Bruce Willis or Stallone (idk how spell his first name sorry)who still do those kind of movies. Not sure who will play the villain in the movie yet tho!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. 1 was definitely better than 2 but I'd watch 3.

• Winner Winner x 2

19. Bad boys 3 will be lit I enjoyed the last 2 films :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I haven't been to the cinema since Silent hill 2 came out lol, I refuse to pay £10+ for a ticket these days smh I'd rather wait a few months then watch it for free online & spend the money I saved on a bag of weed & some food :confused_2::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1