Bad Bad Bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TwistedestToke696, Jul 20, 2014.

1. I was inspired to make this thread cuz of some bud I bought the other day. I'm breaking it up right now and it's so annoying at how dry it is.
    but yeah anybody ever get bud that was so shitty that you couldn't get high off it? LOL sounds crazy xD
    or any other frustrating stories like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. UHhhhh no.

guod

Nah bro I always look at whats in the bag and see if it is worth my money.

4. Yeah one time i got ripped badly. I smoked some good looking ,smelling and tasting bud that did not get me high! No THC! That was back in the 80's and it only happened once.

5. Oregano, but we don't talk about that. If you mean actual bud, there has been some that did nothing with my tolerance. But it usually hasn't been so bad to basically do nothing.

6. what the fuck old school I didn't think anybody would say yes xD

7. #7 PeterParker, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Some dude in an other thread reported getting ripped off buying some bad bad bad clouds.

Something deeper then it seems is going on here.....

Ripped off buying clouds

8. I never have been but my little brother thought he bought some chronic one time and it turned out to be the kitchen spice dill weed. He tried smoking a bowl with me but I refused to smoke it with him and proceeded to load up some of my OG

9. #9 aToker, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Well it's probably shitty weed then. I get dry weed from time to time, but I don't mind as long as it gets me ripped which it usually does. 9/10 times it's sticky and tastes/smells great.

edit: lmao op is banned

10. Dry doesn't mean bad lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. One time I got a bag of the brownest reggie I've ever seen.

I almost didn't buy it, but my dealer (who's also a friend) smoked a J with me. And it got me baked!

Never been ripped off with some bad weed, but I have had very ugly weed turn out to be some decent smoke.

12. I don't think I've ever not gotten high off the first bowl pack but if I buy a quantity to last a few weeks I might be sick of it by the end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Why you hating on dry weed? It basically turns into powder when grinded. Smoothest bowls I've had are all powdery

14. Dry weed is wonderful. I love getting dry, dense nugs.

I have gotten weed that hasn't got me high before. I bought an ounce off my dealer at the time who I'd been going to for years. He always gave dank and I trusted him a lot. So much I didn't even look in the bag when buying. I brought it out and it weighed out right, but I noticed there was no frostyness to the buds. It smelt good and looked good. Didn't get me high at all. 

I tried to call him back but he never answered me again. Long-story short, don't trust anyone.

15. Remember the Columbian gold, Acapulco gold, Panama red, and the strangest tasting weed of all back then, Lamb's breath. Oh well lot's more thc these day's : HAPPY:.B)

guod

16. #16 thewarden, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014

damn, never knew lambs bread/breath was big back then too. one of my favorite strains, actually. 

and yeah, I guess I have. one time I got some Sweet and Sour Widow from my friend. it looked and smelled amazing, but if you are unaware it's very low THC content and high CBD. so the high doesn't feel 'high' cause it doesn't really have much THC. if you wanted to get a standard THC high (as opposed to pain relief or something from CBD) you'd have to smoke like 4 bowls, whereas with normal buds 1-2 bowls will get me stoned. 

another time I got some stuff for $5/g from the dispensary cause I was on a little blunt/joint kick. I wasn't expecting much but it didn't even measure up to those expectations. I remember smoking like a 1g blunt, and feeling sorta high but not stoned. more just groggy than anything. that was my first and last time intentionally buying kids. 

lol fucking autocorrect, MIDS not kids 

17. There are growers that harvest too early, and there are dealers that "kief" the buds. Result is low or no THC.

18. Once my guy said "i got some dank bubble gum kush" so i thought it sounds good... i mean bubble gum... Hahaha so i said ok and this dude ALWAYS has dank. so he came and gave me the bag under my mat (as usual where we do our exchange) but when i looked at it it was all dry crumbly clustered type idk just real... Shitty looking. So i txted him asking if it was reggie and he said "no" ... I didnt believe him till i smoked around .5 that got me reallyyyyy stoned. One of the tastiest strains iv ever tried haha