Bad Bad Bad Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by -, Jul 16, 2002.

1. WHY are we posting in a 2002 thread?? LOl?

2. lol guests and can post in forums?

3. OP might still be looking for the answer....

or dead. :devious:

4. Old Biblical Christian leaders smoked cannabis....

5. The way I see it is weed has way too many benefits to ever be legal. It can be used as a medicine [Minor], or hemp could be used for clothing or paper and even gas [I want some hemp toilet paper, dont know why] and that is a big problem. As hemp grows quicker and yields more 'usable material' than regular trees it could really upset the economy, possibly even destroying it. But if hemp/cannabis was legalised there would be no wars or conflicts because resources will be so to say infinite. Lastly if cannabis was legalised people would start to get curious of its effects and that is the biggest problem, people could expand their minds [start to question everything] which sounds good but is really bad if you think about it, as people will start seeing life's fallacies and or pointlessness and will start living hedonistically. Need I even mention the mass paranoia [I would love to see this :D] and other mental problems which could arise due to cannabis' use/misuse. Probably the best thing would be the drop in weed prices and in some cases rising in quality [That is if it doesn't destroy the economy first], but for me going to work high even smoking some at work would be the best. Whoa, we could even have an official weed public holiday, though I wonder if it will be twisted like christmas or valentine's day. I just felt I should say all this.