Bad Acid...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ClicheGuevara, Aug 24, 2009.

1. I took a gamble on some lsd today, spent like 70 bucks and I dosed almost 2 and a half hours ago now and still nothing. I think its bunk, fucking bad luck on my birthday:mad:

2. Thats why I always sample it before I spend a good amount of money. You never know till you dose.

3. Fuck that dude. You better go back to your dealer and get your money back.

4. Its my own fault, as I said I took a gamble on it, it was someone I didn't know personally and that I won't see again in all probability. Its just so disappointing...

5. Damn, sorry about that man. On another note, happy birthday!

6. Sucks dude, get your money back, you shouldn't get ripped off on your birthday.

7. Ya man thats why i never buy off dudes if i dont know them espically if its acid

8. Im sorry man, some of my friends bought some bunk acid a few days ago too. Bitches trying to make a quick buck.

9. It probably wasn't bad acid, just fake acid or not acid at all. IMO fake acid is better than if you got really bad acid and ended up sick or in the psych ward for a month!

10. sorry bro it seems this has happend to everyone. A message to people who sell bunk drugs: go hang yourself

11. damn man that sucks...if u havent smoked yet then definetly blaze a bowl or 2...that always seems to help me a lot to start up my trip...i mean ive had doses before that have taken me like 2-3 hours til i began to feel it...stay optimistic man lol

btw how much did u take/buy?