Bacon?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by astrocadet, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Alright, knew that would get you in here. Now, has anyone tried these bacon rolling papers or know of any other salty flavored papers?

2. Disgusting.

3. You've tried them?

4. Buy them and let us know how they are astro

5. I am truly considering it. I feel that these sweet flavors do not compliment the cannabis at all. Possibly salty papers will do the trick!

6. Haven't tried them personally, but my friend had bacon flavor papers couple months ago, said they were good tasted like bacon no drawbacks. He bought them for his buddy who loves bacon haha, so if you're a pork dork try em man :cool:

7. Duuuude......I really want these....bacon is soooooo good, and weed is sooooo good.

Fuuuuuck.

8. Well that won me over. I'll be ordering them promptly.

9. Reminds me of

[​IMG]

which made me gag instantly

10. Mint is well...minty. Pot is salty--ish

11. I ordered them from this website 2 years ago. they suck. i gave them to a friend. They dont taste like bacon. It tastes like a salted paper.

12. #13 gone4good, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
    i sure am glad my buds are tasty enough I dont have to mask it with bullshit like that, and I thought fruit flavored papers were gross.:rolleyes:

wtf kinda weed are you smokin pal?
    pot is NOT "salty--ish"

how old are you anyways?

13. Yeah, they don't really taste like bacon, more just like salt. They aren't too bad, though.

14. sound kinda gross to be honest. but thanks for posting that link, i don't know why i never looked on grasscity for juicy jays, other sites they're like 3 doll hairs a pack but only a buck fifty on here, i might order them to try them out now. Thanks again!

15. The best part about bacon rolling papers is people's reaction to them. Got my car searched by the cops one day, while I was being held up against the hood of my car, I heard the other cops talking...

-"Bacon rolling papers? Are you serious!? I wish I wasn't a cop, I wanna smoke with these guys!"

-"Hell, I wish we could just confiscate them and nothing else so we don't have to bother with the paper work...maybe he wouldn't notice..."

16. ahahaha that's hilarious!

17. Dude that is an epic story

18. Man I would not use bacon rolling papers. I really want bacon now though, or maybe a BLT.

19. Oh I'm sorry for offending you man, I'll try to watch my P's and Q's because apparently you've never been too high to think coherently. I ordered bacon rolling papers.
    I am nineteen