Bacon flavored bud.

Discussion in 'General' started by MandalaSmoker, Dec 31, 2012.

1. I have this stuff that smells and taste like bacon.I took a rip out of my bong and a few minutes later I was like whay am I tasting bacon bits?

Then I remembered my bud smells and taste like it.

What would you think of this flavor?

Btw its ann additive lile that tasty puff stuff.

2. I want bacon bud!!!

3. Sounds like the ultimate wake and bake.

4. "Bacon bud" is a joking way to refer to mids in my neck of the woods. But if it's not mids, grats on the epic buds.

5. Cool...I've got some Bacon salt and some bud...

I've had reg that smelled like fried chicken before, talkin KFC status.

6. Deep fried bacon budz, you just blew my fuckin' mind

7. Last night I was really baked and my jar of OG smelled like bacon to me lol

8. We need pics of this bacon bud.

9. I have had bud that tasted like walkers roast chicken crisp.

This is no joke.

10. Show us pics of bacon weed bruh

11. I wouldn't mind weed that just straight smelled/tasted like bacon, but I'm not real big on adding flavored additives to my bud. :confused_2:

I've had bud that tasted just like breakfast sausage before. No additives, just delicious. :smoking:

12. People and their stupid trends.

The trends drop like flies, but look, Philosiraptor still stands!

13. Another original thread!!! This is awesome, we need pics, and pass that to the right bro :smoke:

14. My kosher kush smells like meat..some said sausage

15. I've had bud-flavored bacon. Bacon that's fried in canna oil...mmmm delicious

16. Do growers spray flavored ingredients while the bud is in drying mode so the taste and smell can hold? Or do dealers spray flavored ingredients before making a sale? How is this possible ?

17. I wouldn't say either are entirely common, of course depending on your area. I don't know any dealers around here who would ever fuck with their weed like that. Granted buyers around here generally know what they want and what they want is just marijuana with none of that bullshit. It would be a good way to lose customers. :p

Might be different in other areas though, particularly in areas where the average product is low to medium quality and dealers want to make it seem "dank" by making it smell a certain way.

18. Mmmmm

Attached Files:

19. Some weed just smells like that..grow my own organic so i know its not sprayed with anything

Edit: oh guess op put stuff on his