Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bacon and eggs?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gimpy121, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Ok all, so here's my question:

If I was to take 2 gs ground up and added it to my bacon while it's cooking, then cook my eggs in the left over bacon grease (I'd drain it before adding the eggs) then eating the mixture, would the THC bind with the bacon fat and my eggs?

I'm thinking one hell of a breakfast in the morning..

2. if u keep enough fat in the pan and cook the ganja in that for a few mins and then cook ur eggs it should work out just fine

3. There should be enough fat, but I'm not sure if a frying pan would be too hot and destroy some cannabinoids.

4. it may work but since you have to have the pan on high for bacon it may destory some cannabinoids. i would cook the bacon. lean the pan to one side so all the grease is in a corner put the bud in then start cooking the eggs cuz eggs can cook on a low temperature and the grease will allready be extreamly hot

Gl and post your results

5. I've done this and can say it works quite well. You might want to add a pad of butter to the pan also before you throw the eggs in there, just to make sure there is enough fat.

Don't cook your bacon on high though, the nitrates that preserve the bacon are released and transform into nitrosamines, which can cause cancer. You can cook your bacon low and slow and not have nearly as many of these nitrosamines, or you can cook it in the microwave to remove them as well, but defeats the purpose of the exercise as you can't add the ganja in. Good luck!

6. Thanks guys, I'm going to try it tomorrow before class:D