Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

backyard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Jun 26, 2010.

1. so i smoke alot in my backyard, but over the fence is the main road. my question is, after smoking like 4 bowls in my backyard, will people walking on the sideroad be able to smell the weed smoke? the part of the backyard where i smoke is around like 15 feet away from the fence/main street.

2. Depends on the humidity, wind speed, and heat. Today it was a really hot day, and humid, and some guy was walking towards me on the sidewalk, and I was walking towards him, and he had a cigar, and was smoking it. After we passed eachother, the whole rest of the air on the sidewalk where he was walking, and I was starting to walk, smelled like cigar smoke.

3. Yes they could smell it if they tried, if they arent thinking about trying to smell it they probably wont notice, even if they do they wont call the cops on you...

4. They probably could if it wasn't windy out, just like extensive said. Though, if they do smell it they most likely don't know where it is coming from, unless your house is the only one there. It could be from anywhere for all they know.

5. Probably, depending on where the wind is blowing. That's the exact same situation with my house. I just don't care anymore, it's not like they're going to know which house has is blazing..

6. They will most prob. be able to smell it, but i don´t think they´d care much. No one would do anything. Also as stated depends on the direction and speed the wind is blowing. But like ya said, noone will care unless you have some neighbors who have it in for you and got nothing better to do all day then sniff the air and wait for somekind of change in smell to imedialtely call the cops cause "you´re up to something" :eek:
    All is well :smoke:

7. It's hot - 94 degrees. It's 1 PM and there's more humidity than you've ever experienced. There are no breezes blowing and everyone is miserable.

All of the sudden, a huge train comes through! It brings beer and refreshing weather for everyone. Everyone is immediately happy with the arrival of the train.

Assuming the train comes through, you're fine.