Backyard

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by walkinghill, Mar 29, 2008.

1. i have never grown weed before. I got about 40 seeds that I wanna plant. I can do it in the woods behind my back yard. How far do I plant the seeds in the ground and whats the steps on watering and sunlight to grow some good weed.

2. Before you plant, make sure you read all the stickies you can in each category, and grow guides. Otherwise your chances of success are severely reduced.

I could answer your questions, however they will be vague and I want you to be successful.

3. give it a shot, i just want some for the summer so i dont have to buy, i dont really care if i get alot of it, but enough to get me baked. i checked out the guides but they never tell u straight up how to grow they tell u different ways but it doesnt help me.

4. walkinghill have you tried my guide yet bro? its pretty simple written by me a stoner :)

5. how long does it take for it to grow enough to where i can smoke it

6. 4-5 months from seed to bud

7. ill take a look

8. lol alright it has some pics included which may help you get started and i have been updating as the processes go along good luck

9. do i have to start the vegging indoors then put it outside

10. yes or you can wait till its warm enough to start them outside in cups for a little while then move to the ground it explains

11. im still living with my parents, how would i go about growing inside without them knowing.

12. make a stealth grow box or use a old dresser or i used a old work desk and put up trashbags around it and hid it in my closet its light proof and has a fan blowing around it from a small ventilation hole in the back

13. k, ill try it thx