Backyard Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BoSox33, May 9, 2014.

1. First time grow in WA

2. 1st and 3rd are Purple Haze, 2nd pic is Moroccan. The Moroccan is 6-7 weeks old the purps are 4-5. One purp is super cropped, the other has been just topped.

Attached Files:

3. Looking good. The first photo is amazing, like God is reaching out to your plants lol

4. Thanks bro. Today I had to transplant the Moroccan (pic #2) into a 10 gallon pot her roots were comin through the side holes. Gave her some B-52 she perked right back up with in an hour or two, she's got beautiful white roots, I like the purps, but this girl is my pride and joy

5. The next week here is gonna be tits weather. The girls will be in heaven. Feed them today now a long beautiful day for them to thrive. Here's a few pics

6. The girls

Attached Files:

7. Nice. Where did you fet the 10 gallon containers and are you going to keep the plants in that? I ask because im doing my first grow in 5 gallon containers and they are about the same age.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Any grow shop or nursery will have those. Only like a couple dollars each. I'll have to see how big they get I guess, my big girl was in a 5 gallon and had to put in a 10

9. Good going! 
    Subbed!

10. Plants look great. Are those their final pots? Have you thought about trying fabric pots. If you use 20 gallon or bigger smart pots you could have enourmous plants and yield a lb or more per plant. Just an idea.

11. Hell yea! Thanks for the tip I'll definitely have to do that then. I'll probably wait like a month? What do you think

12. Mid 80's for the next 2 days, girls should really grow well this week. The Moroccan broke the 24" tall mark! Thinking about building a 8'-9' tall hoop house. Any opinions good or bad idea? Thanks