Backyard Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deepthree, Apr 30, 2014.

1. In a couple weeks I'm hopefully going to be planting some autos in my back yard garden with other plants. I'm just wonder what I can do to help keep them hidden. I'm going to also be planting corn, cucumbers, beans, peas, zucchini and brussel sprouts.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398811966.936960.jpg
    Here's a picture of my backyard and the garden is in the back there. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. What I do is I have my garden set up so the big plants are in the middle, creating a central focal point for anyone looking at the garden. In my case, its my huge tomato plant (which is still suffering from transplant shock). I planted along the edges near the back of the garden, so that when you look at the entire garden, your eyes will be set on this big focal point with lots of various veggis surrounding it, distracting the view from the grow on the outside borders. Will post a pic, see if you can spot the grow. Also makes the grow look like a random feral plant growing along the fence

4. So far none of my buddies were able to spot the plant. I planted strawberries next to the cannabis so that when the strawberry runners shoot out and cover that area they can hopefully distract people from looking along the wall. Tomatoes grow big and are great for hiding plants. As my other plants grow I hope itll create an effect where all you see is a sea of green, with the cannabis hiding behind it all

Attached Files:

5. You can only his small plant. Regardless of what you plant the MJ can outgrow if easily. Build a greenhouse or taller fences. Your not gonna be able to hide them too much in that spot.

6. You can always train and top your plant to keep it low. Of course a huge weed christmas tree is going to be obvious to anyone!

7. #7 xChef Loud, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    Just now my dad even looked at the garden and didn't see it. LOL

8. At first I thought the tomato was the weed plant and was wondering how you thought that was hidden at all

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Lol. Might as well put neon lights and a landing strip for the fin-o

10. so are you just trying to grow a gram or what? why dont you just go buy a gram for ten bucks  instead of waiting 3 months for ten bucks worth of weed lol.. hiding mj behind strawberries huh? lol every year i hear these crazy nonsense posts lol..

11. If you lst and top you will get more than a gram...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That crazy to go through such a hassle for so little weed. Plants should produce oz and lbs not just a few grams like your trying. Waste if time.

13. When did I ever say I was planning on getting more than a few grams? Gotta read what I post man...I might as well plan a huge party and not even be there

14.   My dad grew guerilla all his life.  He also grew one in a flower bush every year in his vegetable garden. It was cool he would always say "can you see it?"  It took awhile to see. He usually got around a qp from it. Right in the middle of town inside a flower bush.  Cool shit...I might do something like that this year for fun

15. Coolest. Dad. Ever.