backyard grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WizTheKhalifa, Mar 5, 2012.

1. so i still live with my parents, who are not completely against marijuana. They just dont approve of my smoking. has anyone completed a grow while living with there parents? I plan on hiding 2 or 3 plants among the garden in my backyard. My parents will most likely notice, but they will probably keep them growing there and act like they didnt realize. What is the minimum temperature to start a seed? Its been in the 50s here and im itching to get a plant or two started.

2. You have to wait until the last chance of freeze. You can start in a warm window to get a head start but only for a couple of weeks. If your not in a freeze area you could start almost immediately.

3. they will find it and pull it and they will be pissed that u made their whole house and yard smell like weed 24/7

4. Grow up man. Your parents hose their rules. U know how they feel about pot an u still do it anyways. I would beat your ass if u were my kid because they could cuz your not 18

5. not to spur you on but in answer to your question about growing at home. I grew with my dad before I left home. We had over 100 plants but got ripped.

A word about rippers. If I catch you, into the compost pile with you.....lol. I'll grind you up for good nutes.

6. Yea I think that is the worst part about backyard. That means they are trying to get into my house. U don't sleep the last 6 weeks of Harvest season kinda sucks.

7. Shit, I was sleeping in a cot at night but they came a second time in day when I was at school and he was at work.

8. do not do it.

9. ive done it the past two years bro lol im 21 and live with them while im goin to school. they cared at first but eventually said whatever.

my parents havnt smoked in years, and i got them both to eat some of my cookies around the holidays :smoke:

10. With those temps you could easily start some seeds, especially of you germinate indoors where it's warmer. But if you start them now they will get HUGE by harvest time. Are you trying to keep them low key or do you want 8ft bushes I your backyard?

11. I planted one today at my spot. Its gunna be 70 degrees tomorrow soo.

12. where are u from wiz?

13. #13 Overdose530, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
    [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']Grow up man. Your parents hose their rules. U know how they feel about pot an u still do it anyways. I would beat your ass if u were my kid because they could cuz your not 18[/quote]

I laughed so hard at the i would beat your ass part.
    I imagined this dude drunk as fuck at his keyboard typin that out hahhaahaha.

And tbh dude unless its your property i wouldnt grow there.
    Had to getcha some advice :)
    Seems you alredy planted.
    Good luck, and i wish that cannabis plant a long life. Hopefully it's not murdered.

14. Hey bro dont be a asshole to ur parents dont grow on there property if they arent okay with it ..

15. Yes, I've successfully grown in my parents home, it's pretty easy just have to tell them how it is if they find them.