Backyard grow.2018 finish..2019 start

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hempheadjack, May 26, 2019.

1. You remind me of @ZROBES who claimed to be a pro yet his advice was always superior bullshit.

2. Ha.what I tell u owe me 100 bucks now.just wait.it will happen again

3. Fresh hash.just made...dried red eye as red eye can be.kiss my ass....grits to...

Attached Files:

4. Is this whole thread just you lmao?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ME,MYSELF AND EYE..U FUCKIN NIMROD.THIS WAY I KNOW WHO ATLEAST I TYPE TO.ME..I stay away from all else....here go laugh at that

Attached Files:

6. I'm not here to socialize ...I'm writing my own story..I fucking dont even know why I would socialize with ghosts....ghosts at my house I talk to.i see them atleast.or do I.. enigma strikes again.oh.and I just really dont give a rat's ass.to old to sweat the small shit.note to self.keep it up jack..fuck the bullshit

Attached Files:

7. Me,myself n eye..that's 3 ppl I know who I type to.ill just keep it like that.no boxed in(what i already said)quotes u moron...i remember n know what i say.no reasons to box it in a show again.im a ENIGMA..I understand me,myself and surely eye....its just free weed pics. That's all.just free weed pics as I type to 3 ppl I know...fuck in real time I count my friend on one finger.my enemies all around me.I TRUST KNOW NO ONE .EXCEPT NO.1..ME.

Attached Files:

8. Damn FORWARD..(never straight)in house peanuts n a movie or 2 with a doobie or more..........ANNABELLE.PET CEMETARY..LOVE THEM GHOSTS...MEG...EXCITEMENT...KISS MY GRITS AND ASS

Attached Files:

9. Wake up BITCHES daddy's got some piss for you to drink.cuz I'm one KINKY mother fucker.. proof is in the garden.no B.D.S.M. YET.u no tieing down and separating cums later..the tallest b 6ft3in..

Attached Files:

10. ..

Attached Files:

11. Over n under.2xday EVERYDAY...till I c fit.or my gut says no more

Attached Files:

12. Jack, I must say the pants look great. But there are nice cheap organic fertilizer you could use instead of piss. I know if watered down it has nitrogen. But damn dude, I gotta think it stinks?? And does the weed taste like piss?? Not trying to be a dick or smart ass really. Just curious if it smells like piss? I guess it works for you brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #374 Hempheadjack, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    1.u answered lots of ppls q,s.and they'll never even fig that 1.. (how to mask weed smell).great job.bout time someone did .smells like a cow farm piss house ..weed..not here. 2.google ( uses for human piss in the garden)..hell what works for me is just that.....that's bout my answers...I'm doing my best .that's all I can ask for

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. My grandpa use to get caught by my grandma in the early morning hrs back in the 1950,s pissing in his Rose's soil.ive known sence long time it works...

Attached Files:

15. I like the color, okay. But it's the draw string waist band that keeps me coming back. On a clear day I think I can see the Hoh Chee Meng trail running down from the north!
    In all seriousness though, they are very flattering pants.

16. #377 Dhyuc Phat Trhunc, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Maybe when he got caught by Grandma he just said that; "Oh, no I'm not,honey, I was just out here taking a piss!"
    That's what I said when my Grandma almost caught me once.

17. That's what I said when my mom caught me once.

18. Fuck it cant resist...I,ll bite

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Just finished my 2,nd over n under neem for the day.smells like piss,neem.(amonia from piss getting ready to use).all those smells.plus my rose garden around my house in front.i personally have crack heads ,preverts,thieves all close by recently due to overpopulation.i just dont want to catch any one in my back yard.or house.i never use to be concerned..that's changed ...when I cant sleep I quietly sit in front yard and watch the hooligans buying dope and exchanging goods for drugs..cops always parking in front of my house to raid around both corners..fuck it.thats life. ..

Attached Files: