Backyard grow.2018 finish..2019 start

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hempheadjack, May 26, 2019.

1. To me looks just fine.tomorrow I'll rake...then I'll just wait it out....

Attached Files:

2. Lumberjack...ha really....I cut lumber my name is jack hence lumberjack

Attached Files:

3. Idiots taking up space..slow slow.crash crash.ill try again.preventive maintenance .as I fig..nope..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I should start showing vids about non topic.really waist space..cant even show weed pics.crash crash slow.slow..

5. Preventive maintenance..I'll try this again.nope error. Error...kiss my fucking ass

6. Now cant even log out.kiss my fucking ass u morons

7. Zzzzz...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. #348 Hempheadjack, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    BA .... BO .... SO.....PI .. OSS ... SO..say it fast .u got it...no pensa 2......covrone .bendayhoe..k perro.thats for idiot at White House who sits behind desk...not worthy of a name.if they knock on doors.we THE PPL DONT HAVE TO ANSWER...DONT HAVE TO ANSWER THE KNOCK OR DOOR BELL

Attached Files:

9. .in Tahoe for the celeb golf TOURNAMENT .butt floss .and more butt floss..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fucking rookies...next.i got a million...

Attached Files:

11. If a benji is played on double 0 25 times..odds r with me after that...roulette is my game..I'll respect ppls privacy.no pics..plus I had some huge pit boss watching me.and as we walked by a gaming table she stopped and looked..I sat her down.we lost...then we hit huge..benjies on doub 0..that is if u can afford it.WELL I CAN....she's tired.we gambled all fucking night long

Attached Files:

12. 30 yrs ago 100 bucks got u carte blanche.your stay at harrah's would be almost free with the gambling. Hostesses following u around shoving free booze on u..Your room would be stocked.hookers.grub.booze...Today 20 g won't even give u a key to the bathroom.

Attached Files:

13. And there off...lot of curved mountains to have fun on.james dean here I come not....

Attached Files:

14. I had to miss hwy 50 traffic.fuck that crap..89..88..49..12...not but very few cars.so it was race time..fucking a..like a kid in a candy store..low profiles even...but back to business.my brother from a diff mother flooded as per req...I reg watered fir.. I asked him to flood on sun while I was in tahoe going broke.then rich.then broke.then rich.fuck it bought me a whore while I was rich..fucking pigs were in town doing the Donald order.when I pulled into town hr ago there all over in force.s.u.v.s.no pics.this site to fucking slow as I type.only typing cuz cant load pics.hey morons.bite me...no wait.im sorry.i ment fuck you

15. Type to me when you get home..you took 50 moron..I'll check it after this..here....show your ole lady..did you tell her bout all the daisy Dukes in Tahoe.....enigma says ok....second person or secret codes..bite me

Attached Files:

16. .

Attached Files:

17. Just means I grow as much as I see fit ...fuck the BULLSHIT.ITS ALL LEGIT..QUANTITY MY DARE E AIR

18. Bla bla bla.kiss my ass.taking up useless space again.fucking rookies

19. U should stop listening to all the nonsense..it will fuck u up..fucking rookies will fuck u up ...do it your way and your way only...they arnt even who u Think they are.there just WANNA B,S.with no clue at all.do it your way...fucking rookies.youll go crazy if u listen