Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Backyard Bubblers Pt 2 (all Pipes This Time Pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nps4474@yahoo.c, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Hey all, more glass from my homeboy. Will post more later. Hope you enjoy them. I skipped the artsy shots and just included glass pieces!

Attached Files:

2. Homegrown glass at its best...

Attached Files:

3. damn you got a very skilled freind that some pretty sick shit.cooler than alot of stuff ive seen.

4. Wow man.....I said this in your other thread....your friend needs to get a website ( if he doesn't ) up or something....he could easily be making some cash off of this beautiful glass work. Tell your friend to keep up the great work it's fantastic! I'd love to get my hands on some!

5. Wow.....

the main question is... did he give you anything?

6. i like your boys style.. the bent bowls look so cool +rep (also like the clear pieces they seem to have alot of work in them)

7. Wow, thanks guys. Yeah I am gonna try to get a site up for him. He does sell his stuff, I have a few early pieces (freebies lucky me:D ) but his skill set seems to improve every few months, and the pipes get nicer and more elaborate. Appreciate all the thoughts on this...

8. thats awesome. You should have him show you how to blow glass like that.

9. I know that would be dope. The shit is dangerous though, molten hot glass, razor sharp shards everywhere. It seems dangerous to do while stoned but I bet thats how a lot of glass blowers prefer to operate.:)

10. The 4th one in the first set was my fav by far, even though its pink lol, the colors look awesome on it.

11. Me too man, you dont see a lot of pink pipes, this one really reminded me of those freaky glow in the dark fish you see at the botoom of the ocean, some of that bio lumanescent shit ya know? lol. It actually loooks like it has fins or something.

12. Cool stuff man....if you need some help with the site I know some pretty basic but still looking nice HTML that I could help out with ( for free of course ) I'd love to see this guys art get around...it's awesome stuff...his style is pretty unique I've never seen bowls like that at most of my hand-blown glass stores. Keep us updated I took some blowing classes and after a few sessions I have a brand new respect for them!

13. Awesome. Thank you Cakey! Rep yo you and Five to One for offering to help a man out.

14. Cool pictures, nice glass.

15. Yeah I live in the burbs of Chicago looking for new glass I'd be more than welcome to spend my money on his fine talents

16. thanks man, i will have to get back to you all when i actually get his site up.