Backstabbing Peice Of Crap

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PIPSI, Feb 16, 2004.

1. I posted a thread on here bout my friend gettin caught and not bein able to hang w/ me n e more which only lasted liek a week cuz i just hung out w/ him saturday (no weed tho) anyways his dumb fuckin brother talked to me and called me a damn stoner (I quit smokin a lil while ago) and he also hept sayin all this shit bout how weed is sooo bad and that bitch smoked from when he was 13 till 17(when he got caught) hes on sum goody goody shit now that he cant do it for awhile cuz his mom piss tests em
    It just makes me so pissed off that he loooved weed so much now hes sayin how its soo terrible and that i am stupid for doin it and he wrote in his damn profile"its bad when your dissapointed in yourself" i hate his ass
    now what should i say to him?

2. well, if it were something like crack or what have you that he was telling you and his brother not to do, id understand and sympathize with him... but not good old Mary J!
    tell him hes a fuckin douschbag for turnin his back on the only lady that will ever care about his goody-too-shoes ass:
    Mary Jane.

3. To that Mary Jane traitor:

Attached Files:

4. Simple. 1. Call him a hippocrite; a bud smoker doesn't diss weed when they have none; that's what we call someone looking to never smoke/ get smoked out again.

2. Tell him to S.T.F.U.

3. He's allowing himself to be molded by others views; he adapts to the situation around him and manipulates it. I wouldn't trust his ass. Sounds like he has dissembling down to a T.

4. Don't listen to what other people say about you; That's what they want you to do. Discredit/ignore him, and he may realize he's talking out of his ass.

5. If all else fails, deck him right below the eye in the middle of the cheekbone with your fist. Aimed with the right force, it will knock his ass flat out.

5. Say no to violence !!!

im so high

6. call him a hypocrite, and if ask him to prove to you how weed is so bad....if fact tell him to write it down, and come on here with it, and we'll discredit everything that he claims to be bad about weed.........i had to do it to freevibe a month or so back............then go to college/nightschool/university or whatever, and get a degree, and that is the biggest proof of all.........weed does not affect your intelegence, in some people it actually makes them think outside the box.......down new roads that they had not yet seen..........Peace out.........Sid

7. sid is soooo right, weed opens my mind when I'm in class and makes me more active and not afraid to speak out , and every paper I have wrote since I started college was enjoyed with 2 nice J's and they have all been gold(except that one but it don't count lol.)

Sid I saw your pics of scotland they kick ass!

8. thanks, i'll get some more next time,......Peace out........Sid

9. "Marijuana Fact: Marijuana can mess up your performance
    in school, sports and other parts of your life."

this part bothered me a bit.. how can you call something a fact and not back it up with proof..

"trouble with thinking and problemsolving"

^ i do crosswords a lot when i'm high, they always turn out the same as if i didn't smoke.. i've actually been doing some experiments (though none were recorded).. i do a crossword when i'm high and then continue it when i come down from the high, and not many words are left out that i didn't get before.. either it was cuz i was distracted with something else at the time or i got bored or lost interest in the crossword, etc.. i mean it's a freakin crossword..

"Immune system
    Animal studies have found that THC can damage the cells and tissues in the body that help protect against disease. When the immune cells are weakened you are more likely to get sick"

^ that one is new to me, no comment..

and also i hate those tests/studies that say that auto accident causers were tested for mj and had it in their system.. it stays in your system for a few days and weeks if you're a chronic user but it doesn't mean that you're high at the time of the crash.. if they wanted accurate results they should test EVERY driver on the road and compare their results, but that would invade on some rights..

"In 2001, over 255,000 people entering drug treatment programs reported marijuana as their primary drug of abuse."

^ this is the number one fact/myth that i absoloutely loath with a passion.. if people are given the choice between jail and rehab, which do you think that they'll opt with? it doesn't mean that they have a problem with mj, it just means that they got caught and would rather go to rehab than jail.. they use this to twist the facts and make it seem like mj is harmful and that most drug cases in rehab are for mj.. that also takes away time from counsellors to treat REAL addicts for hard drugs..

the rest of the article seems fine to me, i mean you can't just say that there are no adverse effects to mj, but the ones above ^ really bothered me..

i suggest every toker in the world read "Why Marijuana Should Be Legalized" by Ed Rosenthal and Steve Kubby (i hope i got the title and names right)..