Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Backpacks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FallenOne08214, Nov 20, 2011.

1. cool people carry backpacks with nothing in them! no but i bring one if im gonna be out for the day and need extra crap. gatorade, lighter, weed, pipe, clothes, i pod, headphones, blow gun, knife, degal (joking), gum, anything else useful.

2. No most people in this thread don't, and what does that say if they did? When did backpacks stop becoming a convenient way to store and carry your belongings, and start becoming a shady thing that screams "criminal!" ?

3. i dont think thats what he meant by that like 3 or 4 people have said that i think he was saying us stoners think alike

4. yeah i always carry my backpack, the one i have now i've had for like 5 years.. but i don't even look like a stoner and i have glasses, and anybody can have a backpack so it's not a big deal lol

5. Yea I always keep an extra set of clothes or two in the trunk of my car in a bag just in case.
    extra pair of clothes, shoes, stuff like that.

6. I don't usually carry a backpack unless I'm going to class or tripping. I have a nice little American Apparel backpack that's very simple and well made that I don't feel weird carrying around. In the outer pocket I always keep a small camping towel, lighter, chill pills, pen, headphones and gum. If it's gonna be a long day out I'll bring a real towel, drink, iPod, nice headphones, couple books, bud and sometimes my iPad.

7. I don't..but if I did...this one looks pretty cool. :smoke:

[​IMG]

8. dude who is that in your sig, im baked lol