Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Backpacks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FallenOne08214, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 FallenOne08214, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    I got this friend, real chill dude. He carries a backpack everywhere with a bunch if stuff that may or may not be needed. Now I've realized at times, I need a backpack to carry essentials for chillin'.

Questions:

Do you carry a backpack?
    What do you carry in it?
    What backpack do you suggest?
    Post a picture of your's...?

Probably gonna have a change of clothes, pair of flip flops, hackey sack, lighters, deodorant, axe, camera, iPod, and games/controllers when I go game. Something big enough I can probably get my ps3 in with all that at times. And whatever else makes it's way in for the ride.

2. Backpacks look shady unless the person is a student. Just my opinion though

3. Yea i carry a backpack everywhere.
    Their very useful in some instances.
    I carry anything i dont want in my pockets in it.
    Jansport

4. I am a college student, but I get ya. Haha but no one I know looks shady with a backpack. Just looks like we're gonna chill for the day.

5. First I carried books in them, then elbows, and now books again...life is funny like that

6. [quote name='"mnnick"']Backpacks look shady unless the person is a student. Just my opinion though[/quote]

Not here in South Florida. Everyone is using BP's.

I would recommend Jansport for a BP. I use one.

I keep my Bubbler in there along with $10, a lighter, dental tools, condoms, and clean underwear.

Attached Files:

7. i ussually always have my bag to its ussually always handy if i ever need to put shit in it wich i ussually do(bongs, beers,) extra clothes, work clothes, i just got some old ass roots bag iv been using for years

8. Don't carry a backpack unless I need to transport something a little large and have to walk awhile. But I really want the meiosis backpack, it just looks so sexy. Google it if you want to see it.

9. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

Not here in South Florida. Everyone is using BP's.[/quote]

Not really.....

Anyways OP I'd check out Urban Outfitters they usually have some pretty cool back packs....also if you're going for quality I'd check out a North Face

10. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Not really.....

Anyways OP I'd check out Urban Outfitters they usually have some pretty cool back packs....also if you're going for quality I'd check out a North Face[/quote]

Fine let me restate what I said.

A lot of people in BOCA RATON are using backpacks...

11. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

Fine let me restate what I said.

A lot of people in BOCA RATON are using backpacks...[/quote]

I gotcha man!

12. Questions:

Do you carry a backpack?
    Na. That jawn is shady

What do you carry in it?
    I don't carry a backpack, except for school. I carry my books in my BOOKbag

What backpack do you suggest?
    North Face makes really nice ones

[​IMG]

13. I love carrying my backpack
    Just comes in so handy, im a girl so I wear tighter pants I can't fit my shit in my pockets
    I usually have phone charger, spoon, lighter, keys, eyeliner, mascara, a jacket just in case, and a water bottle on occasion

Attached Files:

14. Yeah I always have my backpack with me. I keep a bunch of random stuff in there I use. In my BP right now I have my fire poi, fuel, a hat to keep my dreads pulled back, a pipe/lighter, electrical tape, a yo yo, some hemp necklaces and hacky sacks I made that are 4 sale, a metal bottle of water and that's about it. I just use my backpack from high school that I never got rid of. It's just a standard black one that I have put patches all over throughout the years.

15. #16 tharedhead, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Cheap shoulder bag from K-Cliffs -just for a rainshell (its Oregon) MMJ paperwork, led flashlight, box cutter
    They are under $20.

16. I would recommend getting something for comfort. Osprey make awesome packs, arcteryx, gregory and mountain hardware.

I personally would recommend the Osprey Quantum pack (2075cu). That is probably the best option for what you want and Osprey make packs so you have great back comfort. I'd also recommend backcountry as they offer lifetime warranty.

17. Damn, no love for DaKine? I love mine goes everywhere. Beach car been across the country with me. Hold my space case, papers, clothes, gorilla grip, water bottle, condoms, bottle opener and some weight usually. I couldn't swear by this company anymore. Awesome product. Even has a cooler pocket. Kept a frapp cold for at least two hours in direct sun over the summer.
    [​IMG]

18. Do you carry a backpack? Yup

What do you carry in it? MacBook Pro, cords, external hard drive, weed/pipe/papers/cigarillos

What backpack do you suggest? Columbia with a laptop space

Couldn't find one, and I don't want to take a picture because I'm stoned and couch locked

19. i carry one whenever it isnt too suspicious. inside it i cary a stash can with my weed, pipe, lighter, switchblade, and often a sploof, sometimes a blunt. also, i carry bug spray in the summer, old spice spray, an umbrella, earphones, water bottle or 2, sometimes ipod speakers, sometimes food, occasionally my bubbler or someone elses bong, a sweatshirt, and a few pens. its pretty convenient because if its well stocked u can fit everything u need for a smoke party. even with all that stuff, the backpack looks empty (unless its got a bong in it) and i can still fit all my school stuff in it. speakers (i always have my ipod), food, drinks, paraphanelia + illegal substances make for a good chill sesh. im actually gona be buying a 2 foot bong from a friend today and he's giving me a backpack to keep it in.