Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Backpack stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ouch4899, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Greetings, ever since i've been toking i've always used my backpack as my stashbag because it doesn't seem suspicious. Lately, i've been considering dealing and I've been wondering if there are any certain bags that are better then others for the job. i.e. amount of secret pockets etc.

Sorry if this has been posted before

2. Ogio backpacks have lots of secret spots. There are lots of compartments inside compartments. Good luck!

3. My dealer used a disk golf bag lol half the time that's were I meet him Haha

4. dealing is illegal. cough. they actually design bags for it though.

5. what is this yahoo answers?

6. No, it's a cannabis themed forum.

7. i was referring to the response "dealing is illegal" which sounds like something someone on yahoo answers would say

8. Check out a hydration pack. They are extremely inconspicuous and they keep you fucking hydrated while your out burning. I got mine from costco for $30 and there are hidden pockets out the cut.

ALSO, you can check out sweatshirts/jackets many have secret pockets in them. I have a sector 9 hoodie with a behind the neck stash pocket that is EPIC.

9. what kind of hydration pack did you get? ive seen some that look way too small

10. I have a high sierra and a ful or fui or fuj. They look small but they can fit all i need and more.

Grasscity Deals Near You