Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Backgroind check

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by deadkamakazi, Jan 18, 2012.

1. If I am wanting to grow and sell to dispensaries or even get my med card will they pull up juvinille expunged and adjudicated fellony.drug charges. And will that effect there diacision if it was like 3 1/2 years ago?

2. It was my impression they were only interested in charges pertaining to selling.....if you were popped with a large amount of weed, that could also be a intent to distribute....not good

Also I think the FBI does the background check, pretty sure they will look at the juvenile record

Visit your local normal office for real information, not my here say

3. They were felony conspiracy drug related if I expunged it would it still stop me?