Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

backeing for the first time in 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toketillyachoke, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Ihave been dry for 3 weeks and my boy just called me up and said he would smoke me up :) been doin nothing but nutmeg and eating seeds since i moved to e-town

2. so what's backeing? Do you mean baking? Congrats on scoring some pot, bro.

3. how is nutmeg? I'm thinking about trying it. How long do the effects last? erowid is great, but I'd like your opinion.

4. i liked nutmeg it lasted about 3 days for me and i felt like i was on dust but that just me i think results vary but if i were you i would smoke it with orgno in half a bowl and nutmeg on not it will last for 2 hrs. if you dont feal anything after smoking a bowl eat the shit with ciniamon becasue it taste very bad alone i thought i was gonna throw up with my first spoon full