Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Backed Up From Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Akmir52, May 27, 2013.

1. It took me a while to make this connection but over the years I've noticed a rather unpleasant side effect from edibles; they bring my digestion system to a halt. Usually I go to the bathroom every morning, if I had an edible the night before I'll skip a full day and shit bricks the following morning, this is not fun.

I've tested it and it's definitely the edibles, I'm just wondering if other people have this problem as well, and how did you fix it?

2. Try having some coffee. Works for me everytime.

3. #3 High-Function, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    Cannabis slows intestinal motility. 

Eat more fiber and vegetables. Your body get used to it the more regularly you consume edibles. 

4. Drink a fuckload of water too, it'll make you feel good AND it promotes taking hefty shits. 

True dat.  Try eating a plum or two as well.

6. take a walk, situps.....^^drink lots of water^^

If all fails try docusate or miralax....those are easy going poop promoters

7. every time I have a similar problem, I pay a visit to the don, and ask for joe
    1369722757906.jpg

Joe gets the job done quick. no questions asked either