Back yard AZ grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZHOMEGROWN, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Hey everybody just growing in west chandler wondering if any has an idea when to start planting germinated seeds. I have actually started back in November '08 using seeds my friend gave me from a good bag of work.
    I planted 16 seeds in all using fox farm ground mix for six plants Im ground and the rest I bought black pots the size of 16 Oz then transplanted into 2 gallon pots once sexed and males killed off using fox farm ocean mix potting soil they both were under $20 at local hydroponic store. I now have 6 females 4 in ground and 2 in pots. They are all thriving and flowering once flowering I used fox farm big bloom organic fertilizer $13 and saw great results in days. Hope this helps any one and any tips will help

2. o and using black pots was a bad idea they retain heat boiling the water and cook the roots basically killing the plant that's what happened to a very promising female. They sell white pots I will use them next time. I also fashioned a screen from plastic chicken wire I shade the plants on hot days the ladies seemed to love that and grew faster

3. Im growing in my backyard in Tucson

goodluck

4. Im in chandler and am about to grow in a old dishwasher outdoors.
    This will be my first grow ever.