Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

back woods babe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by isis_420, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Has anyone moved from civilization to the back woods?

I moved here to Sask. from NS to teach on a reserve, and we are OUT there. We're an hours drive from anywhere, mostly surounded by water.

All the white people are from away, and all are either drinkers, tokers, or a little nuts. Some are a bit of all of it.

Anyway, just curious....

You know, I really do live in the middle of nowhere. We are an hours drive from the nearest town - over a dirt road. And for those of you who don't know what a reserve is - that's where the gov makes the indians live.

2. white people?eh? nuts you say?
    how do the green, blue, orange, red and polka dotted ones handle themselves?
    ahh, there probably tokkin too!....
    peace

3. haha, the subject reminded me of the back door beauty thing on fear and loathing in las vegas.....

4. i've always lived in the middle of nowhere, but where i used to live there was atlest a few friends that lived close enough to hang out with but now i'm by myself. I don't drive yet so that makes it even worse. I hate it, i wish i grew up in a little town, but i don't care anymore soon i'll be driving and it won't matter.