Back With Round 2!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Gary147852, Jul 21, 2016.

1. I'm subbed I tryna set up a cfl grow my self

2. How many cfl do you have?

- Aristocrat

3. thanks for the pics very helpful

4. I run 184 watts(8×23 (6×2700k2x5000k)only spectrums available until I upgrade too 250watt hps, plants still in seedling stage although of the 3 one is really taking off, starting three hoping to cut my loses as I said earlier it's bagseed experiments until I become better then a novice, don't want to waste money on expensive genetics I might not be able to handle, already killed at least 4 seedlings but the parent plant wasn't exactly great, not terrible but Def packed with seed

5. In my experience, if you get a high seed/weed ratio, the plant hermied and pollinated itself, which also in my experience leads to hermie plants.

I'm running at 230 watts cfl now!

- Aristocrat

6. also have espoma liquids , no ff yet or any other until I see substantial growth I'm fairly certain I can maintain with soil/perlite and just the grow and bloom organic line

7. well since it's a first go, shouldn't I let it hermie, and collect the seeds?

8. I wouldn't use espoma grow, typically in veg you want higher n, than p and k. Alaska fish emulsion 5-1-1 is cheap, available at walmart, properly balanced, and has never led me to unsafe waters.

- Aristocrat

9. how did those edibles come out ? cause IL Def cook the remains haha, want to make rice krispie and Cap'n crunch marshmallow snacks

10. OK I will get my hands on some of that

11. have you heard of Jobes, organic tomatoe fert, 3-1-2, that any better I have some in the garage I totally forgot about

12. I got 6 23 watt 6500k 2 23 watt 2700k I figure Ill need more light to flower but for veg I mite be ok my plants only month or so old now

13. any preflowers?

14. I also have fish emulsion and a sample from mammoth microbe's next I get Alaskan morbloom but figure I better veg another month at least this lady's only 8in lol pretty branchy tho

15. No not yet I'm keeping a close eye out she's gotta sweet smell floating around tho

16. The edibles were ok, I've made dab infused edibles before so the butter just left me wanting more.

17 grams of bud and trim went into 8tbsp of butter.

Me and my girlfriend made grilled cheese sandwiches at first, the cannabutter made them substantially chewier than a non medicated grilled cheese. It was a little bit of an uphill battle but nonetheless they got digested.

We went to walk our dog (I ride my bike cause I'm lazy), I found myself not really paying attention and almost ran my bike into a ditch, my now slow reaction time did not help any in my efforts to either a. Turn away from the ditch, or b. Slow down.

Next on the menu was eggs, bacon, and toast with jelly. Put a small amount of butter in with the eggs while they were cooking, spread the rest on the toast(this was a lot) and covered with jelly.

Again a little tough to get down but nothing I can't handle.

This breakfast left me feeling lethargic until I went to sleep around 7:30pm, I typically stay awake till at least 10 or 11, I did not care to smoke as much as I normally do, on account of already being high.

Let's just say, I slept very pleasently.

- Aristocrat

17. I can't wait too see their sexes, out of 3 I am hopeful for a female although if I end up with a hermie I may keep its seeds so I can ensure a greater female ratio, as Gary pointed out my bagseed may prove to end up hermie, but since this is for fun and I am a novice all experience is a lesson!

18. The longer you wait for 12/12, the more the plants will stretch and will be even more in need of light.

However you are near 200 watts, I was flowering with 140 so what do I know.

- Aristocrat

19. well they are all basically 12 days old, the biggest which is barely starting on its 3 true set of leaves is about 2 inches tall, the others are less then that, quite small, was going to wait for 12/12 after 30 days of veg, bad idea?

20. [​IMG]

OG master kush.

- Aristocrat

• Like Like x 1