back to veg. after flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by probenit94, Feb 22, 2010.

1. i am flowering right now and i was wondering how can i cut the buds off and still keep the plants alive. i want to put it back to veg so i can keep the plant. is there anyway this can happen? i really would like to bud her agian get her bigger this time. any comments welcome. thanks guys

2. Yeah dude. Just take some clones from her while she's flowering. If you wait until the lower branches form buds, then take them as clones, you'll have a supercrop. Supercropping is the shit. If you're patient, and can give them time to shift all the hormones back to vegetative growth, you will be rewarded in a big way. When they start to grow again, they will explode like nothing you've ever seen. Flowering clones actually root faster than clones taken from vegetative plants. But you have to give them at least a month to revert back.

I'll take some pictures of what a clone taken from a budding plant can turn into. you're gonna shit.

3. yea i would like to do that but every branch that i can clone has a bud really do not want to waste a bud

4. ive heard that you can and it works, was just on another thread and was talking about this. ive tried it once before when i put my last mazar in by mistake without cloning. it never reverted, bud continued to grow then it stopped and molded so i clipped the bud and crazy as it seems started a new bud and then died, vegged it for like 6 months and it never reverted or grew any more cloning sites. was a few years back so maybe my techniques were off back then, i could clone a truck now....lol..... IDK they say you can, good luck man

5. I would allow it to mature, then only harvest the upper portion of the plant and top flowers off the branches. Hit the soil with some molasses and allow the smaller less developed flowers to go another 2-3 wks and you see these flowers swell up and fill out, harvest them, and leave just a few smaller underdeveloped flowers an some leaves and throw it back into veg. It will take 2 weeks for it to kick back into veg, but when it does it will grow fast, give it 2 more weeks, and then flower again. Remember, some strains are sensitive to hermie when doing this, so you need to watch the plant very carefully after switching back to 12/12 after the reveg.