Back to the Woods 2011 - bagseed organic

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThePot, May 18, 2011.

1. Sup GC? Been a while, nothing to exciting in my neck of the woods, nothing good either lol. Someone decided to start hacking down a ton of trees near my spot, just kids I think, I have no clue why but looked like it was done with an ax.. Anyway, pulled my first bud today, probably cut it by next Monday, that will be about 8 weeks but can't leave it out much longer.
    Hope everyone is staying safe out there!

2. Bitter sweet. at least you got the one plant for some stash. I hope all goez well for you from now on :wave:

3. Thanks for the love Buzz :) always appreciated!

I am actually smoking on my homegrown tonight (first time in... too damn long!) and feeling pretty damn good! I actually tried to get a nice shot of it for ya'll but didn't work out so well, macro mode is no good. Pretty crystally bud though, too bad there's not like 20x what I got LOL. Kinda worried about all this fuckin rain but hopefully there's not too much damage. Cutting on Monday probably.

4. Thats ok I understand. My camera says it doez macros, but it's a big liar:devious::p

I am dreading chopping any more girlz. Trimming, sheeesh :rolleyes:

Here's to NO MORE RAIN! ;):smoke:

5. Sorry Buzz, but no sympathy here for tired and sticky fingers :p
    - oh btw that macro pic if you see it was taken with my phone camera lol did a decent job

Well she came down today, I came out of the woods triumphantly and happy, and that's all that matters to me :) Not much, but I am very much broke and out of weed so I'm not complaining! Brought it into my house and immediately stunk up my whole room, oops.
    Anyway, on to the pics. I'll probably make one last post after this, thanks for stopping by everyone that did, much love :smoke:

Attached Files:

6. Hehehe victory at last

7. Hell yeah man! Now if it would only dry!

8. Damn what a quest lol... thank god you had one successful harvest ;)

Its hard to grow outdoors like.. I planted in march too early and seedlings were tiny lol so they nearly dead, green housed them for now, also too much rain can kill :( good luck on this years grow... swamp style!