Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back to the hospital

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Yes, they have done that to me. They call it "The Crusher". It isn't fun at all. You have to lay down in some sort of bath with your ass area in warm water. After they have aimed all the equipment, the kidney stone got bombarded with a rapid fire of ultrasonic shockwaves. This can take over 45 minutes and it hurts like hell!
    After that you have to pee through a sieve for at least a week to monitor the results.

But it can get even worse; just to add another horror story: One time the university hospital performed an experiment on me by inserting a nylon thread with a loop at the end all the way through my penis into my urether. The loop was placed around the stone and at the end of the thread which was hanging out my dick, they hung a weight (like the one's you use for fishing...LOL!). I had to walk around like this for a week or so, and in theory the weight should pull the stone all the way through the urether. To cut a long story short, it didn't work, my penis got sore and I had to be operated after all...
    When I got home again and I wanted to have sex with the mrs; getting hard turned out to be a torture! And as every guy knows: if you are concentrating NOT to get hard (for example if the situation is not appropiate) just the opposite happens... At a certain moment I really felt something snap inside my penis and blood was gulping out of my pee hole :eek: I rushed back to the hospital (with a towel stuffed in my boxers) but they couldn't find the cause and the bleeding had stopped by itself. Probably the nylon thread had damaged something inside. Fortunately I have not experienced permanent damage.
    The moral of this story: don't let them fuck with your dick ;)

2. lol, what a wonderful story to be reading at 6.15 am monday morning ,:D

3. Yea critter it is.. LOL

Yea woody they do that here too.. They won't do that if it is in the ureter tube because of the possibility of rupturing the tube..

Woody it sounds like you and i must be twins.. We seem to have gone through the same stuff.. Kidney stones , and other health problems...

Must be we are drinking out of the same vein of water...LOL

4. Are you sure your dad hasn't been in Holland during the early fifties? ;)

5. my mom had kidney stones not fun at all and they hurt till no end

6. I can't be sure.. I didn't make it into the world till 63.

7. I have heard kidney stones equated to giving birth for males.. my heart goes out to you bro.. feel better.. quickly please :)