Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back to the Daily Grind

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Looks like the boards will be empty tonight. Damn, mondays, who doesn't hate em? Oh well, im goin to sleep, I hate MONDAYS!!!

2. lol its monday morn and I actually am off the daily grind!! Quit the old j.o.b. and working for a friend now out in the freezing cold ocean!! nd loving it! today im off which is nice, but up so early cause we go out at 5am..so my shcedule is different but the change is nice. especially I could care less cause im out busting my ass on the water! Id stay out there forever if I could. so this grind is seeing the depths of the water, pleasantly! ha! im so happy.

3. I loathe Mondays with a passion!!!!! I have always wondered why weekends can't be longer and weekdays shorter!!

4. u lucky sensimil, id love that job too. oh well, im still in school, guess that ain't that bad, but its still forced unpleasantness.

5. yeah mondays blow, i'd go to sleep but i'm waiting for a phone call.