Back to the city, need grow help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChronicConfections, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Hey Grasscityans, Im back again after a 2 year hiatus for my business, for those of you who dont remember or dont care, im a guy who likes to make lots of edibles, hence the name ChronicConfections, get it? Im about to break multiple rules i believe, but here we go. My local florist has been arrested for uhm....illegal herbs and such and now im attempting to start my very own grow in order to "donate" some of my confections to customers, as i am not going to buy an expensive light fixture Im using an outdoor cup grow, i start the seed by germinating it with the paper towel/ plate method and then plant it in a small cup filled with soil, so far my seedling is about 3-5 inches, images shall be attached, i have a very small brown spot on one of the leaves but that is due to me using a very rudimentary light, any tips or hints for me?

Attached Files:

2. Hey buds, please dont be upset with me for jumping onto your thread like this, but my app is f'ing up, and i need my mentor to see a coupke pics from me. If its any consolation, he is quite knowledgeable, and will likely be happy to offer you an opinion on your problem :) sorry again...

Sent from my GT-S7560M

Attached Files:

3. #3 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013