Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back to smoking after 2 year hiatus

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by amatod00d, Aug 3, 2012.

1. So next week it looks like I will be lighting up for the first time in two years. It will also be my first time smoking legitimate medical-grade marijuana. I'm looking forward to it, and I am DEFINITELY going to take it slow.

2. [quote name='"amatod00d"']So next week it looks like I will be lighting up for the first time in two years. It will also be my first time smoking legitimate medical-grade marijuana. I'm looking forward to it, and I am DEFINITELY going to take it slow.[/quote]

sounds awesome my man! I took a t break for a week and the high was great after. I can only imagine how great it'll feel after two years, damn

3. Congrats man, enjoy!

Good thing you'll take it slow... it's gonna be a crazy high! Probably 1-3 hits and you'll be blasted!

4. Don't eat too much lol! Take your time and take a break after 5-10 hits before smoking it all.

5. Yeah, I can't imagine more than 1-2 hits before I will be really stoned. Thanks for the tips!

6. start off with joints a few little tokes to begin with, bongs will be to much after a 2 year break, you dont want to ruin it before its begun again.

7. I'm honestly excited for you, man. I was a super heavy smoker (about 2 grams per day, literally everyday) for about 4-5 months and I took a 6 week T-Break and I was baked after only 2 bowls. It was so amazing. Let us know how it goes, my man. What are you planning on smoking out of? Bowl, bubbler, bong, papers?

8. i'm glad you will be smoking again! You will enjoy it, unless you smoke too much!

9. welcome back :)

10. Well, I'll probably buy a bowl from a head-shop so I have something to smoke out of personally. Maybe I'll buy a bong instead, who knows. I doubt I'll roll any joints just because I will only have a quarter and I want to make it last for a while.

11. Lol if you get a bong, take it easy.