1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to coricidin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by xplicitcontent, Nov 24, 2002.

1. oh man, that was sum heavy shit last night. I took 16, but after a hour disapointed because i didn't feel sh't. I was like, god dammit, must be immune. So I decided to smoke my last two bowls in a hot box, and it kicked in strong as hell. I smoked two squares still in the hot box and was gone. After I got out, i stumbled to the end of the driveway to throwup, :) sign of a good trip, but disapointing relizing that thats dxm comming out and I could've been more f'cked up. So I get into my house, and jus move around retarded and slept in the bathroom cuz i couldn't move. Then got up and layed down to bed. I was good for the night, sweet dreams

2. I had some good trips with coricidin. I dont dxm trip anymore..but I couldnt seem to find that particular kind just the cough for quite some time..I thought they had gotten rid of it.

3. i used to do those.... did 'em four days in a row once... never wanted to do 'em again. i did 16 the first day, and 8 every day after, then i did shrooms the next day... during the days i did the coricidin's i also smoked a lot of weed... lmao, i was all wrecked.

4. all wrecked. yeah I suppose you would be after eating all those pills every day! I honestly think I wouldnt make it through the third day man..

5. lol... i got PLEANTY of sleep.... went to bed anywhere between 6:30 and 7:30 every night for each of those days... but i'll tell ya, when that 4th day was over i was insanely tired... i found out how bad they were so i stopped doing them after that. i couldn't look at food without feeling sick for like a week after that. sucked all kinds of ass LOL

6. bad they are? I heard about this..its about the last time I did them...is it becuase of the maelate? (i think this is what it is) that is in them? I remember them just having the dex and one other ingredient in them...I never thought of it to be much harm (at the time) because I wasnt doing them very often...

7. the chemicle that's bad for you starts with a chlor--- i think... i know it's a ch though... damn stml. there was a post about it earlier and someone put up a bunch of stats about coricidin's and the chemicle in 'em. people have died from just 5 tablets... and when ya do 16, that's usually what the high's compared to. it's like you're struggling to stay alive. or at least that's what my friends and i feel.

Grasscity Deals Near You