"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot..."

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hurricaneMIKE, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Lol sorry for the shitty Mike Jones lyric reference, but this is something that I have noticed.

Some of you have been following my thread on how I had sex with my best friend and blah blah blah...now we're pretty much on the verge of dating. Well, thats cool and dandy. Here's what I noticed though. Females...females are shady. Girls that have found out about it, now that I'm pretty much taken, are trying to get on me more. Like, what the fuck? Chicks that I may have hooked up with in the past, but as of a few weeks ago wouldnt give me the time of day, all of a sudden are trying to talk to me. One chick I was actually supposed to hang out with on Monday, but she's literally saying shit about how I wont be able to resist her and everything. So I'm not fucking going over there lol.

Like..why? Why must these girls attempt to corrupt me. Why the fuck weren't they throwing pussy around when I was single, goddamit. lol

2. women are evil and want what they cant have.

3. ^Seriously knock it off with the constant women are evil bitches! Not only does that not answer shit, but we're seriously all in the same boat.:cool:

I get hit on alot more when I'm taken too. I do not know why that is but my mom says it's because you look more beautiful when you have a partner. You're in a better mood and smile more apparently so people are more inclined to find you attractive. Sounds plausible to me, but I really don't know. It happens to everyone though.

4. Damn. Your mom sounds like a smart lady. That sounds like that could be a reason. I'm sure part of it is that they just want what they can't have. But I'd like to think that its because I'm more beautiful lol

5. When you have a girlfriend, girls get jelalous which leads to more pussy intake.

6. DUDE women are fuckin evil

FUCKem ALL right now, haha

thats just how things are tho... when your taken the girls just wanna steal ya.. and when your freee they want nothing to do with ya hah

7. Back then they didn't want me, now i'm hot they all on me

i said back then they didn't want me, now i'm hot they all on me

8. I don't get it. if a girl is not attracted to you why would she all of a sudden be attracted to you when you are taken?

if I find out a girl I wasn't interested in has a boyfriend now I wouldn't give a damn. it wouldn't make her more attractive to me.

but I can see how having a girlfriend would tell girls you're not some creepy weirdo and at least are datable by other girls standards.

9. idk but my last gf described it as such...

if your unknown then your a gamble...
    if they know you but you've never had a girl than your a creep...
    if you were a creep but then had a gf then your certified GOLD. because the untainted is the most valuable hah

10. #11 prti228, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    b.c. if you are taken, especially by a girl who other girls are jealous of, they will come after you b.c. if they can take you away from your gf, that means they are more appealing to you and it boost their self esteem. Its a fuckin game man.

Like no joke girls didnt like me at all in my high school. I never really dated them so i wasnt very appealing. I started dating this gorgeous girl from another school and brought her to a party. She wasnt well known and all the girls were staring at her when she came in. We hung out, danced, kissed a little. She had to leave a little early so I gave her a ride and went back to the party and no joke one of the girls who didnt think i was shit was flirting with me and all over me when I got back. Its fucking stupid.

so yes i think women are evil b.c. of those games they play.

11. that's lame. I agree women are strange.

what I have found retarded is when I don't pay attention to a girl and act liek I don't give a fuk when I talking ot her they seem more interested in me and come around me more and try to get my attention.

but then the same girl as soon as I start showing her i'm interested in her they start ignoring me. happend on a few occasions.

so then I learned to not show a girl I like her and it has worked on getting them to come after me. what I mean by this is, that not showing signs that I am attracted to her. girls cans sense if you are attracted to them by the way you look at them smile at them etc.

so i've learned to act in a totally neutral way to them and sound like i'm bored to be around them and just be polite and act like I don't care that they are there. and a number of times I see these girls coming to talk to me and trying to get my attention but then as soon as I show interest in them boom they are gone they don't come after me anymore.

so I see it as a game. some girls may not like you or want to date you but they just want to see if they could have you or if you are attracted to them because it probably just validates that they are "hot" or could have you if they wanted to and it boosts their ego.

I think this is more the case for young girls like teens to early twenties.

I know girls are really jelous and are jelous of other girls. I've had girls tell me how much they dislike other girls that are apparently their friend. i've had girls refer to their so called best friend as a slut etc.

12. "Soul of a woman was created below..."
    But a lot of them can change. :cool:

I've had this happen to me a lot and I don't know why I suddenly attract a lot of girls when I'm taken, because other girls normally don't know the girl I'm with, never saw them, and don't know I'm taken. So in my case, it can't be jealousy. In yet when I'm not taken, it's like a fucking wasteland out there. But anyway, I don't really give a shit about that anymore :D just gonna sit back and let things come and go as they please.

13. Women like a challenge and a taken man represents a challenge.

14. its similar to bud. cant get shit and when you finally do, everyone comes through at once

when it rains, it pours. :hello:

15. Real talk. 2 girls have straight up told me they only reason they wanted me was because I had a girl a the time. I see it happen to my cousins and homies alot also. You gotta be careful man, don't fall for it or you might just end up with 0 girls.

16. Definitely not gonna happen. I mean, I'm not dating this chick yet. I totally could smash. But...I dunno if I want to. lol

17. What you can do is fuck with them right back. Just dont say anything they can use against you but you can pretend to show interest without actually taking action on it.