Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back pain!!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by yeyo323, Mar 10, 2010.

1. I have chronic back pain and its gotten worse over the years
    ive heard of medical marijuana but i work all week including saturday and dont know what will happen
    i have a 13 year old son and dont want him smoking because he know i do marijuana
    i want to get me a medical card but dont know how to get one?????
    how do i make the pain stop but still be able to work???
    can i get mmj For Chronic back pain????
    please help me out with this situation ↑↑↑↑↑

2. Where do you live? If you live in the United States, my advice would be to visit the following website.
    Medical Marijuana | Pain Management of America

This website is extremely helpful.

My advice would be to find an mmj doctor.

3. in Los Angeles CA

4. Here is a list of doctors:

http://www.lanorml.org/lanorml_clinics_mds.html

It would be very helpful if you have copies of your medical history. Has marijuana helped you with relieving your pain?

5. Be aware that weed can actually cause back pain. Mine is a cautionary tale. Lower back spasms and weed use is a thing. It's ruined my life.