Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back Pain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Baseballa305, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Yesterday after work, which really aggravated my back pain, I came home and smoked some thinking it would help my back a little, because it was getting really bad, my back hurt when I would breathe normally. So by the time I raided the regrigerator I realized my back still hurt as bad as it did before, now I'm wondering does anyone have any personal experience on which strains would be the best for back pain?

2. Indica dominant strains, or indica-sativa hybrids for situations where you want relief but still want to be somewhat clear headed (during the day / early evening, going out, work, etc.).

As for specific strains, I think most Kush strains would be good.

3. Thank you very much, a buddy of mine told me he got some good golden kush a while back, I think it was golden kush, so I'll try to get some of that and see if it helps.

4. Yeah, very heavy duty indicas will do the trick. Unfortunately they are all also usually the toppest of the top shelf medications.

5. Get yourself some OG Kush man. You won't be disappointed.